Every year we implement several dozen projects in the field of automation, including, for example, production lines for the automotive industry or key components for high-speed trains.
Whether you are closing a car door or travelling in an air-conditioned train, it may not occur to you that your enjoyment of the comfortable ride is partly thanks to us.
We have many years of experience in a number of different industries and we are attracted to new challenges. We will find a solution tailored to your needs – from initial analysis, through project management and visualization, to the final fabrication and training.
We pay particular attention to the quality of our services, we work with models of established control systems, such as Siemens, ABB, B&R, Mitsubishi and Beckhoff.
Automation from A to Z:
- Analysis and concept of the solution
- Project management by an experienced team
- Procedure according to a predetermined and agreed plan
- SW engineering for production lines, machine and equipment assemblies, single-purpose machines and drives
- HMI visualization (control panels, formulas and alarm management, recording of process data, machine monitoring)
- Conception and design of industrial switchboards in EPLAN
- Testing and commissioning
- Creation of implementation documentation and documentation for the operator
- Training and service support