Take advantage of our vast experience and know-how.
More than 20-year development of know-how, representing a total of about 25 years of work of the individual collaborators on devices of various generations, characterizes our reliability in the development of new projects and extension of large projects in the process industry.
SW development and SW functionality
To be able to maintain and further develop a large number of functions over the years, a strong emphasis has been placed on a structured working method. Well-thought-out and clearly documented specification and design phases form the basis of implementation and the subsequent testing phase.
The device also enables testing of procedures and processes independently of the real machine system. The simulation mode for PLC and HMI is permanently integrated in the software; there is no need to acquire it separately. Constantly, the individual components can be switched between “simulation” and “operation”, which reduces the commissioning time and limits necessary interventions on the spot to a minimum.
The latest control generation includes a newly developed software framework with an object-oriented extension and software concept controlled by the individual events. Thanks to the use of the object-oriented extension of the Beckhoff company, more complex functions can be encapsulated clearly and basic functions adopted very simply by means of dedication.
Outside the actual operating room, in which painting is executed, cassette stations are located, supplied with new glasses by means of an unattended transport system. The processed glasses are withdrawn during the same operation. Then the robot transfers the glass from the cassette station into one of the chambers. From the internal transport system, glasses are inserted in the process chambers, always with 10 reactors, and then processed according to the recipe selected. This perfectly coordinated interplay of operations of high vacuum, pressure, various media and process temperatures results in coated glasses used for TFT displays, conductive traces or thin-layer solar cells.
- Creation of conceptual software with object-oriented extension
- Automatic code generation from the device configuration
- Processing of recipes: automatic control of the process running on the basis of text recipes without necessary programming modifications
- Software simulation for complete testing of the device
- Integration of external parts of the machine, such as handling robots with various interfaces.
- Commissioning at the end customer in Europe and Asia
- Beckhoff PLC, TwinCAT 3
- Beckhoff PLC, Twin-CAT 2 CNC control
- Mitsubishi PLC, GX IEC Developper
- HMI Applikation on Intouch.
- Pilz Safety PLC