Electrical Cabinet Construction: From Prototype Build through to Serial Production
We deliver the desired quality, on time and at competitive prices, whether it is a prototype, single- or serial manufacturing.
Electrical Cabinet Construction: From Prototypes to Mass Production, we accompany your Project through all Phases.
BBC Bircher Automation builds electrical cabinets in every size and complexity. From consultancy and project planning, construction and cabinet build, through to electrical fitting and installation on site. We offer all services under one roof.
On over 3‘000 m² production area, we produce electrical cabinets for machines and equipment for our customers all around the world, from prototypes to single-, variants and serial production.
Take a look yourself at our wide spectrum of services.
Electrical Cabinet Construction according to Current Guidelines and Strict Regulations
Already at the selection our suppliers we do not make any compromises. We work together with reputable suppliers such as Rockwell, Siemens and Rittal to name a few.
For us the word "quality2 stands for, not exclusively, the following standard of services:
- thorough and suitable choice of material
- comprehensive and individual customer service
- many years of experience and continual training of our employees
- solid and attractive price-performance ratio
- strict quality-safety processes and testing
- standardisations for European as well as US regulations (UL 508A)
- future-oriented work with an eye on the required level of automation development expected for Industry 4.0
Everything under one Roof: Construction through to Installation
Our portfolio comprises of the following services:
- consultancy and analysis
- project management and project leadership
- hardware concepts for single and serial solutions
- modularisation and standardisation
- electrical design with ELCAD and EPLAN
- disposition and layout
- material acquisition, planning and work scheduling
- prototype-, single-, variants- und serial manufacturing
- certification according to UL 508A
- installation on-site