High-End Software Engineering:
We are proud of our more than 2,000 projects implemented worldwide. We have verified that the word “impossible” does not exist for us. We are your partner in the field of comprehensive solutions for machines, equipment and production lines.
We offer suitable solutions for the ever-increasing demands of industrial production. We are ready for 4.0 industry and robotics. Safety and "safety integrated" is a priority for us in every project, including related standards and certifications.
Cooperation with BBC Bircher Automation: Your advantage
In order for projects to be successful, close cooperation with the customer is necessary. Only then can we fully apply our competence and develop a suitable software solution. Industry experience, everyday communication, teamwork, and our belief that the customer is always first and foremost move us forward.
Our motivated team with extensive know-how is always ready to find a solution to match your requirements and wishes.
Customer-oriented development: from experts to experts.
- Consulting and analysis
- Project management and leadership
- SW specification • Security verification
- Software engineering according to suitable process models
- Software-architecture with general models
- Programming various PLC systems
- Programming and configuring bus systems
- Visualization for control panels, process data recording and machine monitoring
- Deployment of complex drive technology with dynamic movements
- Development of integrated security functions
- Development of automated data transfer
- Interface for ERP systems
What we work with:
We can handle every challenge thanks to our knowledge and experience with the following systems and programming languages:
- PLC – systems: Siemens, B&R, Rockwell, Omron, ABB
- Drives: Siemens, B&R, Lenze
- Visualization (HMI): WinCC, Visual Components
- Programming languages: IEC 61131-3, Visual Basic, C++, C#
- Software for testing methods: Static code analysis and dynamic unit testing
Structured internal and external testing of simple and complex functions guarantees trouble-free commissioning at the customer's site. For internal and external tests of simple and complex functions.
- Simulation of processes and drives
- Setting test environments and testing
- Performance of internal tests (FAT, IAT)
- Commissioning at the customer’s or end customer’s site
- Training service staff and service technicians
- Customer documentation and operating instructions
- After sales support
- Training, induction and coaching
- Maintenance, support and extensive service