Holistic Software Solutions for Industrial Manufacturing Facilities
Safe, easy to handle, automation software - Swiss Made!
Experience cannot be taught. The lessons we have drawn from the over 2000 implemented engineering projects we have under our belt, show for us there is no "it won’t work"! We are your partner when it comes to creating complex control processes for your manufacturing facility.
We design the fitting solution for the ever-increasingly processes in industrial manufacturing. We are ready for Industry 4.0 and the future in robotics. High up on the list of project priorities is the topic of „Safety Integrated“ with regards to relevant standards as well as ensuring that all the demands of the common certifications are met.
Advantages of a Collaboration with BBC Bircher Automation
An important prerequisite for the success of your project is a close collaboration with you, the customer. Only then we can fully ensure that our competences are fully utilised and your software is developed using a transparent and clear methodology.
Our strength lies in a multidisciplinary, customer-focussed and team-orientated collaboration across all the different areas as well as a shared, common belief that the customer comes first!
With motivated employees and comprehensive know-how, we are in a position to develop product-neutral solutions that are tailor-made to meet your requirements.
Customer Focussed Engineering: From Experts for Experts
Our portfolio comprises of the following engineering services:
- consultancy and analyses
- project management and project leadership
- system specifications
- risk analysis
- safety assessment, certifications & standardisations
- software engineering according to suitable process models
- software architecture using the most current models
- programming various PLC-Systems
- configuration and programming of bus systems
- visualisation for user interfaces, process data recording and machine monitoring
- development of automation processes
- deployment of complex drive technology with dynamic motion
- development of integrated safety functions
- development of automated data transmission
- interfaces for ERP-Systems
We successfully implement your Project due to the Use of tried and tested Systems
For the implementation of your automation project you can rely on our extensive knowledge and experience with the following systems and programming languages:
- CPU-Systems: Siemens, B&R, Mitsubishi, Beckhoff, Rockwell and Omron
- drive technology: Siemens, B&R and Lenze
- visualisation (HMI,MMI): WinCC, Visual Components, VisiWin, Intouch, GT Designer Mitsubishi, Machine Shop Suite CTC-Parker
- programming languages: IEC 61131-3, Visual Basic, C++, C# and Java
- software test methods: static code analysis as well as dynamic unit testing
Structured In-house Tests guarantee swift on-site Commissioning
We offer the following services for internal and external testing of simple and complex functions:
- simulation programmes for processes and drive solutions
- creating test environments as well as defining and running test scenarios
- running in-house tests (FAT, IAT)
- commissioning at the customer’s or at the end user’s site
- customer documentation and training materials
- training, induction and coaching
- maintenance, support and comprehensive service offerings
Head of Software Engineering Switzerland
+41 52 687 13 51
+41 52 687 11 22